Sunday, November 16, 2008

week by week

hey,im bck...this holidays rely damm boring...this few weeks so bad luck...my home tmnet line cant b log in,i hav already 1 week cant dl anyting....omg..i almost crazy...no drama,no bbt,kang xi,tvxq,big bang....always went outside online,if nt i will crazy....papa say i use money like crazy,jz like woman use credit card,so he dunwan give me any money in these holidays..hw come,i so guai,din buy anyting leh,din waste money,y papa wu hui me...ai...he say if wan buy anyting use my own money.....im gona start work liao,hope i can tahan till jan..it is mz,bcz i ned 2 work 2 get the money 2 buy clothes,go travel,many tings else,omg....i hope i gt lotery nw....this holidays i dunhav frens acc me out..aiiii....rely boring...dunwan start schol also,cz the life also damm worse also....i jz hope Yin u can take me away,as u can walk away,i rely hope u bring me out frm here....i ned a whole new life...or im thinking im nt going 2 start my sem 3 at Jan,mayb at May,wif wan yee...cz i may wan 2 change cologe n course at the same time,if cant on course,college beter,i ned it,2 start a new colege life,hav a wonderful college moment,i dunwan tis UNBELIEVEABLE journey...YIN,y wan left me here,u say wont left me......i rely cant hope any1 liao,as only wan yee n shan....fiona make me feel,aiii.....doctor give me a heavier medicine 2 control my body,i told doctor can i dunwan,beter jz let it go...wat m i thinking....nvm...i dun care...i already fight for so long,its useless...i already gone through the dark side,saw the light,bt the darkness keep follow me.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

die die, you really wanna to change college????
SERIOUSLY????????

mengyou~