Monday, November 3, 2008

finaly holiday

2day is my last n scariest subj,ECONS...i jz slept for 3 hours n keep study(of cz gt stop n watch some movie)...the paper begining is ok 2 me....bt whn continue,it is suck...i duno hw 2 do at all...i jz hope 2 pass...pls....after exam,a bad damm ting hapen,my car cldnt start up..i ahv 2 pay rm230 2 repair it...after tat me,wendy,renee,poh yee n leng went 2 sunway...v go shop n shop..wendy like won lotery,buy so many tings,dam rich is she,haha....i also wan buy,bt rely cant,no money for it...it is a hapy moment bfore holiday...tqs renee n wendy...see u guys 2 months later..love u 2......

2 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

why no ang 1?
so pity ha..
need paid urself..
ang said wendy had changed
alot leh.. now i believe it..
crazy buy things.. wuu wuu~~
pian xin ha u.. got they dowan
me liao... wahahhaha

Anonymous said...

ya ya!!
the fact is wendy quek su luan has changed!!!