Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finaly

Wuhu,im bck....first,is 2009 nw,omg,im gona b 20 tis year,old like hell,bt still look gorgeuos,wu,tats great...here r my colleagues,they r so nice n fun,work there rely hapy....



this is some of thm,left is my lovely frens at thr,n right is my manager frm HK,v all rely like frens whn working....haha


being into 2009,i dun even go anyway celebrate also,bcz i been ffk by ppl,sumore date any sei dong also nt free,==.....my frens list rely less like hell..haha...jz stay at home,watch 6 horror movie wif my mom,wuuuuuuu,all is true story de,damm scary,make me open light 2 sleep,sumore hard 2 sleep,at last 5am already woke up,‘眼金金望天光'.....man,im gona die lo....


well,till 1/1/09,hav 2 work also morning shift,midvaley damm many ppl,bt my shop 1 business also no,hw can?.....tat make us all sleepy n no mood to work...whn lunch time go eat vietnam food wif my colleagues,well,i order i rice,2 desert..my desert is yummy,bt my rice,is hard 2 eat sumore the taste make me vomit..omg,waste my money...whn go bck,my boss say planing go melaka 2ml bcz she is off day,ask me wana join cz with me is more fun,thn i think that im ok,jz financial issues..aii.....i jz promise la cz my manager gona bck 2 hk n im nt going 2 follow her bck...haha....so sud wana go melaka,jz like me n my frens always sud wan go genting...wu...feel like wan genting.....haha

at night finaly is the ting i wait so long,is my aunt birthday dinner party....wuuuuuuuu
in the 1st meal already is the 'lang bun'..inside gt abalone,chicken,n many more...damm nice.....rm700 de abalone leh...wa......
thn gt whole chicken,king of prawn,'luo mi fan','shou mian'...n so many....eat full like hell.....

finaly i finish my work,is my 1st time worked so long time,salary nt much la(because eat n shopping buy many..haha)..luckily tis time gt some bonus...great.......n waiting for 4jan,finaly can meet bobo shang chao n shanshan....gona chat chat chat like hell wif thm n hope can go drunk wif thm..haha.....HAPY NEW YEAR.........u knw u love me,xoxo gossip girl.....

1 comment:

♥ S u s a n said...

哇噻,那天的大餐也太丰富了吧
我都没吃过鲍鱼叻~
假鲍鱼就吃过,凄惨啊