Wednesday, December 24, 2008

amazing day

hi,im bck....heard tat shan shan n bobo shang chao will cm kl at 4 jan,so hapy,finaly meet again..sure hav so much fun....waiting...bt my salary hvnt cm out.....my acc spent until 0 cz keep shoping....ai...well,2day went 2 collect my result,damm scared,whn take the paper,my heart like come out,tqs god tat i finaly pass the fucking ECO n also my damm hard enl,finaly release frm all this stress,bt new 1 is coming soon....after went work,2day sales nt bad,n in great mood...jz work,joke...go eat sushi,roast chicken,sumore eat a triple float ice cream cz almost rm20 wif my colleague,damm hapy,no wonder ppl say eat sweet tings will bcm hapy....almost finish my work,n start schol,kind of miss tis job,bt nvm...i will still keep going...
u knw u love me, XOXO...gossip girl....

No comments: