Saturday, June 20, 2009

long long time

hey,is fabulous QUEEN B here..im bck..i feel so tired n lazy 2 update my blog,so tis may b my last last blog post,bt,anyway,i stil will speak out wat had hapen 2 me recently...
wao,in tis may,nt much had hapen,as long as it go June,is great moment...most hapy is about my birthday,1st of all,tqs to my lovely secondary machi gang,u guys r lovely n touching...v went 2 ZANMAI to hav diner,along we talk,laugh,i rely so long din hav tis kind of hapiness,n my bitchy kit able 2 join us,make me more hapy..wao,1 suprise along,is whn is the time 2 sing hapy birthday 2 me,the waiter has mistaken 2 take my cake 2 another table,which also 11/6 birthday..omg,suprise spoiled,bt act it make the room more happy n joy,ending the day along wif Drag me to hell,tis day i was sooooooooooo hapy,cnt even 2 decribe...
another day,is my exc day of birth,my marketing frens,em...mostly nt here,haha,bt tqs to li min n admin frens cele wif me,wif tat yummy FISH MARKET.....the hapiest moment,is 2 cele wif my dearest wan yee n fiona,wu...v go sing k at noon,plan 2 eat TONG YUN bt it rain like hell,so v bought secret recipe n diner at fioan house...along wif red wine,cake,kang xi,chating..omg,it was so much fun,n i will nvr forget tis...plus sat is fiona birth,v ate our breakfast at ROYAL BINTANG to hav dim sum,wao,it was so yummy until i wan go evryday..haha..tqs my dears....
other my birthday cele,another hapy is SHAN SHAN finaly cm..v go for bbt,which i can shake their hands,im the LUCKIEST of the fans,n watch jolin,which she only smile to me n shan..wu,n joyce overnight at my house,well,tqs joyce hang out wif us,while help me clean my BAO BEI..hahah...tqs guys..
bt to recently,which hapen a very bad tings,which is chee yeng,marvis,n joyce fight...well,it involve me n shan also...well,many tings hapen to thm,i jz can say,joyce is damm fucking wrg on personal attitude,bt another 2 also nt doing the right tings,u can ask evry1 in foundation,who nvr see n exp joyce wrg tings,n hate her,bt at the same time,who also nvr exp yeng,i cldnt say u 2 r right,jz can say is 拌弄是非。。done,nw go to end of lakeside...
tis it is,leave comment to me o..c u..u knw u love me,B...

4 comments:

JoJo-EmotionStorm said...

ya la ya la, know that u have a great time during yr birthday... i enjoyed cleaning yr BAO BEIssss coz i get to browsed thru them. den i realised u so rich hor. but i also got BAO BEIsss at home, but not as kua zhang as u la! yrs memang collection wei...

i know i got a sucky attitude, which seriously nid to b changed. working on it! but hard for me coz i xi guan being like that for my entire life. sekali ask me chg is hard for me.

i m also aware that nobody likes me, whether it is in foundation or degree. same thing. i always have this thinking: this is who i m . u like me den b my fren, if not then too bad! u treat me good den i treat u de same. u hate me n u wun expect me to like u too.

but now i think this thinking nid to b chged hor?

♥ S u s a n said...

yo yo yo, really ROYAL BINTANG ate dim sum huh.. but we more kesian lor, cake pun tak ada, count celebrate mer? BBT album finally release, got support boh? hahah~ Jolin never smile to me is looked at me, hehehe.. eh, ask joyce go and keep ur "BAO BEI" again ya, i am sure next time will be mess again..
aiyo, kesian we both, i never say eveything also then get involve.. but that time been kl just never salute to them only ma.. padam muka.. huh, is it? everyone in foundation don like joyce? i dono lor..
eh, bodoh la u, at least one month update 1 post ma..

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

haha,joyce,at least nw QUEEN B nw like u so much,dont u feel so hapy?remember wat i told u?as v change 2 think good,the world is more fabulous....

shan:nvm la,cake no ned,fat a...lazy 2 update leh..hehe...

JoJo-EmotionStorm said...

i m happy coz i got frens like u n shan=)