Friday, March 13, 2009

im bck

hi guys,thr's a long long time i din update,im very lazy 2 update,bt on some ''FANS'' request,i hav 2...haha....well,in this month,act ntg special happen..u knw,as a student,my life aint gona b any interesting....1st ting is my schol work drive me crazy,y?..imagine 1 week do 3-4 assignments 2gether,plus some f*cking lecturers like 2 give u another small work n presentation at the same time,see hw u wan handle,its rely crazy...the happy tings is,i get knw a bunch of new frens frm marketing,they r so great,u knw,the way they treat u,is rely sweet,they care n concern,like rely gt 2 knw so long,always hav tat topic on us,n some others r crazy,bt nice 2 me,i bcome so happy n more postive thinking nw...u knw,wat i hav been through,no matter in past,i feel ok wif tat n i still love my frens,bt in nw happened,i cnt rely can understand the attitude tat they showed,bt its ok 2 me,cz i knw hw 2 control better my mind,which shan n yen rely help me did it...haha....other interesting in my life is i went 2 the IYF gathering wif jing,tat is a nice place,ppl nice,foods nice,i hope i can rely mix it,bt it seem hard,bcz evry1 is frm same schol,knw each others long long time,its kind of hard 2 mix wif thm,u will knw hw bored b alone at thr,esp whn tat jing wont bother u n bring u in,ha....so i give up....whn been through so much,i feel like i learned so much,i hav been through the process,i cry,i angry,bt tats the past,learning n learning is my work nw,im glad i found tat mean on me,i found tat great persons in my life,i need 2 step out the darkness tat followed me long long time,n bcm the new of me,the goddes of angels,bc im FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

friend, im glad to know that you have met such good friends in your course. friendship always plays an important role in one's life 'cause one brain isn’t enough to solve problems, or else there will be no connection between people and people. being an old friend for you, i sincerely hope that our friendship will last forever.

^^

PS: hope this will be long enough~~ ^^ happy? like it?

devil said...

Yo, dude, marketing course is like that de la, never-ending presentations, rushing few assignments in a shot,but good thing is, we marketing students know how to balance out and find the line that lies between the studies and entertainment..We can work hard while we play hard!Cant we?Not like other students wei, who always say "Cant la, got test la, havent studied la, assignment wei!", you know who i mean,Keke...Btw, It's really good to know that u're starting to mix with marketing students very really well...Remember I told you,we are really different from the people you were previously with!Have fun in Marketing Class, we have years to go together!Cheers

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

dear,they r rely nice 2 me,even i din go class they also will concern,asked....our frenship is forever n ever leh..u r my best....
PS:not long enough lo...haha....

Anonymous said...

yam gong~~
still not long enough!!
-.-lllll
so greedy hor~~~

anyway, feel glad for u la~~
and my uni friends are also quite good...
^^

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

dear:im greedy,of cz..haha...im ANGLES + BITCH wat...haha...gld tat ur frens treat u nice also...

DEVIL:of cz i knw la..u guys r crazy n fun,i love it..

Anonymous said...

haha marketing class..
damn bz this sem~
4 more assignments to go..
3 presentation~charm
dont be too sad~
we r always here..
take care~

L e n g ~ said...

now only u update ur blog...
die.. wanna c was ur going on even we din meet up lar..

Tessa said...

glad to know that you have better life now...so be happy always ahh~~dont think stupid things again lol

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

bobo:yaya,im hapy thn bfore,cz i nw hw 2 control my thinking,miss u....

leng:u knw v always miss the time,busy ma..haha...

♥ S u s a n said...

wow.. so touching.. my name mention in your blog again.. u will always share your happy and sadness to me.. thanks,u still remember me.. i clap hand for u cause finally u think positive way.. if not i think u should be so suffer now right? haha.. congratulation, u know many new friends.. i am glad to being your friend even i just know u for 1 and half year.. cheer up for our friendship~~

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

shan: thr ntg can say for our frenship,cz me n u like soul mate,right?..always knw wat each other think n wan...it will b forever...

♥ S u s a n said...

hahaha.. yaya... maybe many situation is same as me ba.. but know u haven't reach 10 years can called soul mates hor? wakakaka~~

Fiona W said...

you really really long nvr update le lo >.< always come also dun see you update de. No cbox also.. wanna tag you and leave msg also kenot.

btw, finally i also start my uni life lo~ assignments and presentation really make me mad too T_T both of us have to gambateh okayy ^.^

life goes on.. Nice to hear that you have a better life and frenship now. no matter was has past, its past. forget the sad memories and start a new life! ^^ as a old fren, will always stand by your side hor =) dun forget me pl0x xD hehes..

Friendship Forever !! x3

JoJo-EmotionStorm said...

i am happy for u...
i know college is damn damn stressful and life can be more stressful without new/good frens!
so, i am glad u found some and wish u all the best^^

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

fiona: ai,lazy ma,u knw la,v gemini is tat,u n me n wan yee r cant seperate de la,although sometimes i angry u din tell me ur tings la,ha next day i ok liao,family ma...

joyce: tqs so much,im so gld got u,u always help me n support me...

yenyen said...

人要总在遇到不开心的事成长的。。。
而且受到无数的伤害才懂得把心打开。。。
你的越想不开心的东西。。
不开心的事也一直缠绕着你。。
也许你看开点。。
看的东西也就不一样了。。。
何须固执别人怎样对待你。。
倒不如想想让自己活得更开心。。。

知己一个两个就够了
最重要你是能看清楚谁是对你好,谁不是
加油!好好为自己努力。。。
你是最好的你知道吗!

Anonymous said...

i'm happy with u so.. ur life is great^^ aiyo... at last use brain liao. anyway... u r my bff!!! best friend forever!

XOXO,Gossip Girl said...

yen: tqs,wat u did 2 me,its warm n sweet

krissy: u knw la,whn in high schol hw good r we,u knw me de a,im always apreciate the 1 who apreaciate me,jz like u...

y2k said...

haha. BABY! lol, u sad nvm. i go class do stupid thing again with u later. haha.